0 / 0
- be agreeable or acceptable to; "This suits my needs"
Synonyms: fit, suit
- make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose; "Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country"
- provide with something desired or needed; "Can you accommodate me with a rental car?"
- have room for; hold without crowding; "This hotel can accommodate 250 guests"; "The theater admits 300 people"; "The auditorium can''t hold more than 500 people"
Synonyms: admit, hold
- provide housing for; "We are lodging three foreign students this semester"
- provide a service or favor for someone; "We had to oblige him"
Synonyms: oblige Antonyms: disoblige
- make compatible with; "The scientists had to accommodate the new results with the existing theories"
Synonyms: conciliate, reconcile
|Upload Your Photo|